View Full Description
Sophistication in sound
The HD 600s. A permanent resident in the headphone hall of fame. But they're more than just headphones. They're an experience. And one that you'll never forget.
From the moment you press play, you're immersed in a world of open, spacious sound. The HD 600s reproduce every nuance and dynamic detail with absolute precision, remaining faithful to your source material. It's no surprise that these have become the ultimate choice for audiophiles, musicians, and engineers the world over for more than two decades.
It's difficult to evolve with traditional technology. So Sennheiser took the HD 600s further, implementing powerful advanced technology to bring you the epitome of reference-grade audio.
It all starts with the drivers. Each one has been meticulously tuned by Sennheiser to deliver a phenomenal listening experience. Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise any potential harmonic and intermodulation distortion, ensuring your sound remains crystal-clear and free from artefacts.
The magnets themselves are crafted from ferrous neodymium, producing the HD 600's signature sensitivity and ultra-wide dynamic range. Combined with the extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils that provide an excellent transient response, you can hear every aspect of your music with outstanding impact and articulation.
The open-back earcups are adorned with high-quality open metal mesh earpiece covers, giving you unprecedented width for an industry-leading soundstage. An extremely accurate stereo image adds to the HD 600's immersive nature, as well as allowing you to mix your work with astounding accuracy.
And when it comes to comfort? Ergonomic velour earpads envelope your ears, whilst an intelligently-designed headband provides a firm but comfortable fit. You don't have to worry about moving around and watching in despair as your headphones slowly tumble to the floor. They remain securely in place, so you can listen and work without having to remain glued in one place.
But if the worst should ever happen?
The HD 600s are prepared. These cans were built to last. In fact, it's one of the key aspects that Sennheiser wanted from these headphones. Their durability has attained legendary status over the years. After all, these headphones can be found in studios, concert halls, and listening rooms in every corner of the Earth. And some of those pairs have been there even longer than the staff...
In the box
- Sennheiser HD 600 Avantgarde Headphones
- 3-Metre OFC Connection Cable with 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug
- 3.5mm to 1/4'' (6.3mm) Stereo Jack Adapter
- Audiophile-quality open dynamic stereo headphones
- Perfect for hi-fi and professional applications
- Advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves in the diaphragm material
- Ideal for connecting to high-quality hi-fi systems, including DAT, DVD, MD, and CD players
- Sophisticated design with an elegant finish
- Open metal mesh earpiece covers for an extremely transparent sound
- Computer-optimised magnet systems minimise harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure an exceptional transient response
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems for optimum sensitivity and a wide dynamic range
- Exceptionally natural, spatial, and accurate sound
- Detachable OFC copper cable with ultra-low handling noise
- 2-year guarantee with Sennheiser
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural (over-ear)
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic
- Ear Cups: Open-back
- Frequency Response: 12Hz - 40.5kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency Characteristic: Diffuse field equalised
- Sound Pressure Level: 97dB/1V (at 1kHz)
- Long-Term Input Power: 0.2W as per DIN 45580
- THD: 0.1-percent
- Nominal Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Contact Pressure: Approx. 6.0N +/-1.0N
- Jack Plug: 3.5mm stereo (1/4'' adapter included)
- Cable Length: 3-metres
- Cable Type: Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC)
- Colour: Steel Blue
- Weight: 260g (without cable)
Please Note: This is the latest model of the Sennheiser HD 600 Avantgarde headphones, released in 2019.