Shure SE215 Sound Isolation Earphones, Black
Shure SE215 Sound Isolation Earphones, BlackDetails
The Shure SE215 earphones feature a Dynamic driver for a detailed, warm sound with improved bass. They are ideal for on stage or on the go sound isolation and come with 'Fit Kit' accessories.
Product Ref: 39374View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Shure's Sound Isolating Earphones were originally developed as Personal Monitor Systems to allow musicians to hear their own performances in loud onstage environments. Soft, flexible sleeves block up to 90 of the background noise, allowing you to concentrate on your music whether you're on-stage, or on-the-go.
The SE215 earphones feature a durable cable reinforced with Kevlar®, which allow easy replacement or customisation. The wire is formable, ensuring secure placement and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. The gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 rotation for a comfortable fit.
Included with the SE215 earphones is a handy Fit Kit, comprising of a transport case, black foam sleeves in small, medium and large and soft flex sleeves, also in small, medium and large.
Every ear is different, the Fit Kit lets you experiment with the size and style that's best for you. A good seal is crucial to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximising comfort when wearing your earphones for extended periods of time.
"... excellent sound isolation and brilliant audio quality, these are easily some of the best earphones you can buy without breaking the bank." T3 Magazine, February 2012
- Sound Isolating Design, shields over 90 of the ambient noise
- Dynamic MicroDriver delivers detailed, warm, sound quality with improved bass
- Detachable cable with formable wire and a wide assortment of accessories for secure, comfortable fit
- Includes a range of accessories in the Fit Kit
- Speaker type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): 107 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 20 Ohm
- Frequency range: 22 Hz - 17,5 kHz
- Cable length: 162 cm
- Colour: Black
- Fit Kit Includes:
- Soft-Zip Case
- Universal fit yellow foam sleeves
- Black foam sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Soft flex sleeves (S/ M/ L)
- Triple flex sleeves
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.